Meet with our hiring managers on August 7th Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
We are now hiring an Eligibility Supervisor.
In this position you will be responsible in assisting the Department Manager in overseeing employees who are either on-site in a hospital or in an office. You will assist the Department Manager with other duties such as evaluating the progress of the staff, maintaining employee records, quality assurance, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
• Eligibility supervisor experience is helpful.
• Experience with Medicaid processes is required.
• Working knowledge of Personal Computers.
• Lead, supervise, and develop departmental teams.
• Oversee and direct the daily activities of the staff.
• Coordinate account inventories and report daily/weekly to the Department Manager.
• Prepare and conduct staff training.
• Maintain time and attendance records for staff.
• Problem-solve operational issues.
• Conduct performance reviews.
• Assist with hiring.
• Delegate and inspect workflows.
• Coordinate and/or assume responsibilities for employees during absenteeism, heavy workloads, etc.
• Coordinate overtime with the Department Manager to accommodate workloads.
• Report and document employee disciplinary problems to the Department Manager.
• Adhere to prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct.
• Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program.
• Ability to effectively work and communicate with coworkers, staff and clients.
• Ability to present oneself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Demonstrate initiative and creativity in fulfilling job responsibilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment.
• Must demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working extended hours may be required as needed. Travel may be necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.