Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
You are invited to explore our Customer Service positions!
Meet with our hiring managers in person!
July 10 & 11 9am-6pm
Please dress professionally and bring printed copies of your resume.
Leading brands worldwide, in industries as diverse as finance, insurance, communications and healthcare, trust us to transform their business and deliver excellent customer experiences. We can have exactly the same effect on your career.
Our purpose is to increase customer satisfaction and retention by providing members with accurate, consistent, timely, and meaningful information. Build rapport and collaborative relationships with current and prospective members in accordance with compliance guidelines.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Call center experience preferred.
• Health Insurance experience preferred.
• 1 year customer service experience preferred.
• Minimum typing speed =30wpm. (tested)
• Ability to thoroughly understand a large, complex organization and its functional policies, processes, and customers.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Ability to effectively interact and negotiate with diverse work units at all organizational levels.
• Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
You must have the availability to work until 6pm Monday-Friday.
If unable to apply in person, please apply online. Click KY and select one of these reqs: 34761 – Customer Service or 34648 – Claims.